Jan was a news producer. She made a great living. She owned her own home. Life was going well. Then her husband became emotionally abusive, started drinking heavily and using marijuana. Their marriage fell apart, and on her daughter’s 8th birthday her husband kicked them out.
- Volunteer Provides Furnishings To Formerly Homeless Families
- Trump’s budget cuts jobs programs. This Republican mayor has inspired cities to invest in employing the homeless.
- Proposal would help address homelessness
- Where to find help in Denver if you’re having trouble making rent
- New program unveiled to help struggling Boulder families cover rent